Monday, 5 January 2009

Free Tech Drawing Software

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
free tech drawing software
I seriously need school or college counseling. I'm lost and I don't wanna keep wasting time... Help, someone!

Ok! I'm 34 years old and I'm interested in going back to school. Financially, the help's there, and that's a great start. Now, I'm also interested in specializing in the computers field, example: web design, computer tech., programming and/or engeeneiring. I need a start or at least where to. I have basic knowledge in computers when it comes to use, Microsoft word, web browsing, designing myspace layouts, editing pics., using drawing software, xp & vista os, I could disassemble and assemble computers, update RAM, install programs software and basic stuff like that.
If anyone out there can help me with info. regarding this issue, please feel free to contact me with the answer, Thank you very much... I'll read each and everyone of them, because I need to get it going...
Sincerely, Ray!


In addition to the answers that you have already received do a web search for on line colleges/ Many have counseling services.


Project Butterfly Overview









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="7"]free tech drawing software[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="6"]free tech drawing software[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment