Thursday, 1 January 2009

Floor Plan Software

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
floor plan software
What computer program can u use to make a floor plan?

For tech class we have to make a floor plan that shows all the safety features and machines. This guy in my class asks if we can use a computer to make it and the teacher says yes (he also says we'll get more marks if we do a good job). I'm thinking of using a computer to make it too, but i don't know what software to use. Help?


Professionals would probably use Autocad, which is ridiculously expensive if you don't need it for work.

There are many similar programs, but I think it would be better to use something with an easier learning curve, and some of these take a long time to learn.

If you have MS Word, there is a draw toolbar that has all kinds of drawing tools that let you make and move lines and shapes.

Any graphics program can probably be used. I have paintshop pro, and I know I have a couple of vector graphics programs that could be used as well.

You could try MS Paint, too.

I'd start with Word first.


miniPLAN GO!









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="7"]floor plan software[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="6"]floor plan software[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment